View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's Official: We Have Our Staff Members

I now announce the six members of my blog, Everything About Notre Dame Football. First we have myself, Sean, aka GoIrish24. You can check out my profile on the right side of the blog, it is the second down. Check out the other members' profiles, too. Our second member is Derek, our third is The Real KG, our fourth is irish4life, our fifth is Sir John, and last but not least, our sixth member is NickIrnsd. Sir John, NickIrnsd, Irish4Life, The Real KG, and I are all members of DomerDomain.com. Derek was a member on Blogger.com when I found his profile, and I have been instant messaging him ever since. We are all diehard Notre Dame fans. We will post here throughout the year about Notre Dame football or anything else sports or non-sports related. This is your Everything About Notre Dame Football crew. Talk to all of us as much as you want, and bleed Blue and Gold!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web http://gofightingirishfootball.blogspot.com/