View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We will beat LSU

By Sir John

A strange thing happened to this fan after our last loss in the regular season. I became negative, pointed some fingers, bitched and sulked. I sit in an armchair and never get smacked by a 245 pound linebacker.

"Whadda I know?" as coach Weis says about the experts at Scout, Rivals, on recruiting and offering views of analysis. If you read The New Gold Standard by Tim Prister, in the introduction by Lou Holtz on page 79, he calls those 'experts' guys who are "mailmen, cops, or insurance agents by day" Meaning their opinion is as good as yours, it still is America.

Toss in a few has been players and over the hill old coaches giving commentary and that's what ya get 2006. The games evolved since the donned a uniform and they sure are not in the game are they?

They are watching on TV like you and I. Seems to me these jocks resent a kid sitting at home or in the stands that never played football to confront them.
HEY! Didn't Charlie Weis sit in the stands, not play football, and sort of leave you guys far, far behind?

That being said we got killed by Ohio State. I don't care about all the bowl losses. Charlie Weis will NOT tolerate another loss. I predict a win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web http://gofightingirishfootball.blogspot.com/