View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Free At Last!!!

Written by Sir John
Last year I knew that there was a change coming at Notre Dame under Coach Weis. Oh, not what usual fan hype you expect here. I stated then Coach Weis was giving "pay sites" problems they never had before. He went on record about these pay sites and in general the major media and "talking heads." "Whadda they know?" He's the Head Coach after all of Notre Dame, not they.

I expected at the time major changes over night with Notre Dame news, Charlie masterminding it and no more "INSIDE INFORMATION." I was wrong. It wasn't the blitz overnight I expected it was a gradual change.

Look at it yesterday. You want exclusive hot ND news? Well, by Jiminey my pay site has "exclusive premium" videos and interviews that will only cost you $99.99 a year and I add what have you been missing by not being a member, besides my soaking your bank account for inside information? Or you can be a cheap dork and if it's a Noon Presser by 3:00 P.M. major media and the South Bend Tribune experts will be on line to tell you what happened at ND.

Wondering now why the stars drop when a kid verbs to Notre Dame early? Wondering why the SBT grinds out some anti Jimmy Clausen series so close to start of season?

Notre Dame FREE ACCESS on line from the University.

Get that word? FREE! This is as inside as you can get. No more pay site dope by dopes. You will get it as it happens and as fast as any fan on a keyboard can type it out. They are all left in the dust. That made enemies, as you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web http://gofightingirishfootball.blogspot.com/