View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com

Friday, April 06, 2007

Poz is Irish!

The Irish picked up linebacker David Posluszny, who stands at 6'2", 206 pounds, shortly after he finished his visit to Notre Dame yesterday. Although he may seem rather light at 206 pounds, don't let the size of the brother of All-American Paul Posluszny fool you. He is a standout linebacker who runs a 4.6 forty, benches 300 pounds, squats 360, and power cleans 205.

"I like to think of myself as a leader. I think that's my biggest strength on the field. My teammates can feel off of my intensity. I'm very smart on the field too." Posluszny is also a leader in the classroom, currently holding a 3.5 core GPA.

Posluszny is the sixth commitment of this year's class, which is already looking like it will be one of the best classes in the nation for the third straight year.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Apr 06, 05:22:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice update Sean

 
At Thu Apr 12, 11:57:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have Seven verbals now . A guy was telling me last year we only had two close to then end of April. I believe we mad the seven marl around June 30. So this is really moving along. We may get a commit at the Blue gold as well to make it eight

 
At Sun Jun 19, 03:36:00 AM 2022, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up Rudy Jacket

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web http://gofightingirishfootball.blogspot.com/